Jac & Nat went for their church camp @ Kuo Chuan Pres. Sch located at Bishan, stone throw from Nick's & Manda's home. Yesterday I took a day off to nurse my butt. Dr Sim is a miracle healer, the jab and medicine he prescribed worked wonders. I'm like 85% back to normal. Our trip to Hkg next week is no longer in jeopardy...relief!
Funny that without the kids, its kinda quiet at home. I rested the whole day cos the musle relaxant cos drowsiness.
Work up around 4.30pm, and manage to catch "Body Guard" Kevin Costner / Whitney Houston on HBO. Sad to think what this Queen Of Soul is up to nowadays, heard she's just divorced, literally broke, hooked on drugs, alcohol and all messed up. Why did she marry Bobby Brown? All these fame and glory (without control) and manipulation by the managers, fair weather friends and press must have finally taken its toll on her. To think that she had almost everyone singing "The Greatest Love Of All", the big big hit in the early 80's - wonder whether she has anymore love and respect left for herself. Ironically, in the movie Body Guard, the track "I have nothing" is the main featured track......??? - Deja Vu???
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment